Mini Research on Japanese Design Schools (MRJDS)

I’ll need to take Examination for Japanese University Admission (EJU) and Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) in the years to come.

The Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (日本留学試験, Nihon Ryūgaku Shiken?); literally, “Japan Foreign Study Test”), more commonly referred to as simply the Examination for Japanese University Admission (EJU), is a standardized test that began in 2002 as a replacement for both the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) and the General Examination for Foreign Students, the latter of which is no longer administered. It has quickly become the standard admission test for non-Japanese students who are applying to study in Japan, either at the undergraduate or graduate level.

Source: Wikipedia <Link>

EJU is basically used as an admission test for us non-Japanese students.

I need to take JLPT as well as some schools do not recognize EJU as a standard admission test :/


JLPT Level 3,4 next year (December)

EJU (Once I find out where I can take it over here)

Japanese Schools:

Tokyo Anime <Link>

Nippon Engineering College <Link>

Yoyogi Academy <Link>

These are all designing schools.

Website that shows the game related/anime related schools in Japan <Link>

Leave a Reply