Been busy doing up a new theme for this blog. This theme would be a 3-Column-K2 theme which I have mentioned in one of the posts several months back.
Was supposed to get it all up and ready by today but after testing it out on the site itself, I found out there were several problems, one which include image alignment errors. They were fine when I used XAMPP ORZ
Anyway, I’ll be using the default theme (WordPress Default 1.6) for the moment. The previous K2 theme screwed up on me as well. Posts will resume as per normal. I guess I should have created a sub-domain and tested everything out before transferring.)
Priority’s getting the theme done up. ORZ.