Sorry about the lack of posts the past few days. I do humbly apologize as I’ve been busy with my internship (Today’s the last day!) and project presentation (final presentation).
Time really flew when I was on internship. Each day passed faster than one could fa- imagine it would. I would say it had been a very exciting period in my life during my whole course of internship.
But of course, this post isn’t about my internship, but about my recent graduation from school.
I (unofficially) graduated from school two days back, immediately after my project presentation. What does this mean then?
- I’m now a free man (Till I enter and finish National Service and I’ll be one again)
- I’ll be a Polytechnic Graduate with a Diploma in Information Technology (Damn that name is long)
- Moar time to focus on Photography and my Piano exam
(Grade 8 3rd Retake T A T)
- Meet more people (Especially cutesy girls :o)
- Able to post more otaku and Japan related stuff to you guys
- Develop more functions (Just improved one before this post)
- Moar time with Rin :)
Graduation didn’t really occur to me when I was back in Year 1 or 2. It was a “Hey, it’s still so far” kind of thing. Yet, even after giving my final presentation, I didn’t feel particulary happy or sad about it – Guess it just comes and goes. ^^;
Besides that, I have pretty much matured over the years. Not just the dolph- I mean mental side but also being able to better make critical decisions. Internship has also helped me to better understand the world and knocked some sense into me. ^^;
So what’s after graduation then? I have thought about it for quite some time and I would thing that Photography would be the route I would like to spearhead into (Meet great people like Leslie Kee etc and also the fashion models ^^), and using my IT skills as a backbone to support and illustration as a side-hobby.
Time to go make some awesome pictures!
(Poll related to Top image and somewhat related to post :p)